Western Wisconsin Chamber Music presents…
Winter Session 2019
This year we will offer a 4-week winter session in January and February. See below for details.
- Grades 4 – adult
- Strings, winds, and limited piano openings
- Reading level equivalent to end of 1st year orchestra/band book
- Pianists should know all staff notes and eighth-note rhythms
- Dates and times (all are Saturdays):
- January 19, 3-5 p.m.
- January 26, 1-3 p.m.
- (No rehearsal on February 2)
- February 9, 1-3 p.m.
- February 16, 1-3:30 p.m. with a 4 p.m. concert
- Registration Information
- Early deadline: Friday, Dec. 21 ($95)
- Final deadline: Friday, Jan. 4 ($105)
- Location: TBA (info coming soon!)
Deadlines are postmark deadlines. Download the form here.
Rebecca, Jennifer, & Terry Wilkinson
They have over 20 years experience playing small ensembles together and coordinating performances with other musicians. They maintain active private studios in the Eau Claire area, perform both independently and with area ensembles, and collaborate with other local teachers.Additional faculty will be added as enrollment requires.