Two’s Company . . . Three’s a Blast!
We were delighted to share with the Wisconsin Music Teachers Association on October 21, 2016. Working with students and chamber music is rewarding and fun. Here are some resources to help you as you build ensembles in your community:
- List of Chamber Music Repertoire Guides and Sources
- Favorite Student Repertoire That Includes Piano
- Guide to Music Notation Programs
Coaching and rehearsal
- Rehearsal Techniques for Chamber Music
- Rehearsal Worksheet (for students)
- Questions to Ask About Coaching Other Instruments
You can find our WMTA theory resources here.